Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcome

Me and Riley



                   Welcome guys! So glad you stopped in to see what this little project is all about. So let me tell you. This blog is a way for me to be transparent and real with myself and the world. I am not a writer, by any means. I am an awful speller and not very good at grammar (Thank God my husband has these abilities for my children sake). I just want a place where I can share my journey with you. 

                   I hope I can be funny and real with you. I would love to make you think to yourself "I know that feeling." or "I'm so glad I'm not the only one." I love being able to do that. I love knowing I am not alone. Mostly this blog will consist of me being honest about my holistic journey in all things, from food to medicine. This has become a huge part of my life over the past year and it continues to grow daily. I'll also talk about my life as a wife ( and a military one at that.) I also want to be real about my struggle with trying to have a baby. This is something I have hid for almost a year now, so it feels good to get it off my chest and not worry about judgement or opinion! You will hear about my blessings and my grumblings. You will hear about my love for God, and how Jesus is and always will be my Rock and Salvation. 

                 My welcoming is a little boring but I hope you come back often with your glass of wine ( beer if you prefer) or cup of coffee, and stop and feel the cool breeze (corny I know, but I had to work the title in there somewhere) :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging =) Such an incredible outlet, and way to express yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Roni! It feels good. Still working out the way I want it to look,but its fun!

    ReplyDelete